We had a wonderful time today in the Shires, visiting Hobbiton. I took a million photos, none of which can be posted on the internet, due to a confidentiality thing we had to sign. The photo of the rolling green hills is where the movie set is, but any photos taken behind that fence are private. I also learned lots of stuff, none of which I can tell you. But I must say it was a wonderful tour and Dave and I are both pumped about the tour, and about re-watching the first 10 minutes of the first film and the last 10 minutes of the third film to see the sets in reel life. We are also pumped about watching the new film when it's made! Yea, hobbits!

After that super tour we drove on to Taupo where we are staying in a great studio overlooking the lake, which is the other photo, taken from our balcony. Looking forward to a glass of wine on the balcony now, and a morning coffee there tomorrow. The weather was pretty much perfect again today, sorry about the snow back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment